Faculty and Staff: Tamara Cartwright
- AAS., Computer Programming
- AAS., Agriculture
Areas of Interest
- Housing First
- Information Technology
Professional Activities & Community Service
- Lancaster County Homeless Coalition
- Nebraska Commission on Housing & Homelessness
- National Human Service Data Consortium
- Community Services Management Information System (CS-MIS): The Community Services Management Information System is a web-based, case management and client tracking information system managed through CCFL . Presently 18 community service agencies and over 45 programs enter data through the CS-MIS system. Data in the CS-MIS is used by agencies for case management and client tracking activities and aggregate data is used from the system to provide community planner and funding entities with unduplicated data on people being served and the number and type of services being utilized.
- Nebraska Management Information System (NMIS): The Nebraska Management Information System consists of four partners - CS-MIS being one of the founding partners - throughout the state of Nebraska that implement the web-based, case management and client tracking information system. NMIS reports to the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services on unduplicated counts of persons and services provided agencies funded by NEHHSS through Nebraska Homeless Assistance Program (NHAP).