Events: Family Research and Policy Initiative (FRPI) Lunch Lectures
Current research updates presented by UNL faculty to UNL faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students. These are held over the noon hour and lunch is provided.
- 2002's Lectures:
- Post-traumatic stress among homeless adolescents. Dan Hoyt, PhD, Dept. of Sociology
- Family Group Conference for Child Abuse and Neglect. Vicky Weisz, PhD and Angela Williams, UNL Center on Children, Families, and the Law.
- Culturally Specific Interventions with American Indian Families. Les B. Whitbeck, PhD, Dept. of Sociology
- Nebraska Family History through Census Records: Native Americans in 1900. Ken Winkle, PhD, Dept. of History
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- Bertha Calloway, founder of the Great Plains Black Museum