Events: Speaker Series (2002) - Communication and Stress in Families Across the Lifespan
- Love, Marriage and Remarriage in Later-life Couples. February 5, 2002. Fran Dickson, PhD, Univ. of Denver.
- Boundaries of Privacy: Dialectics of Disclosure. February 19, 2002. Sandra Petronio, PhD, Wayne State University.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Stepfamilies. April 2, 2002. Marilyn Coleman, PhD, Mark Fine, PhD, Larry Ganong, PhD, Univ. of Missouri - Columbia.
- Viewing Family Communication Through a Wide Lens: Challenges of Studying Communication in the World's Homes. April 16, 2002. Tom Socha, PhD, Old Dominion University
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
- Jane Howard (1935-1996), writer